Dyslexia Awareness Courses for Managers
An unexpected powerful experience! All the management team left with a much better understanding of how to support our staff and clients with dyslexia.
- Director of a Counselling Service
The Equality Act 2010 has replaced all previous discrimination law and dyslexia has become acknowledged as a disability. Consequently, it has become beneficial for all management teams to have a working understanding of how dyslexia could affect their employees within their setting and how they can support these needs.
Love Dyslexia offers you bespoke training packages that will:
- Explore facts and eradicate misconceptions in terms of dyslexia and employment law
- Experience the world through a dyslexics eyes
- Evaluate and discuss current practices in supporting employees with dyslexic difficulties
- Learn new achievable strategies to support staff